viernes, 27 de junio de 2008

I love you

I love you

There’s a time where I just can’t go
There’s a moment of life I simply adore
Once I saw you standing by
Once I had to say goodbye
The simplest moments in life
Are the best moments someone can have
Ever since the first time I saw you
It was a moment of peace; I simply had to have you
Still remembering the words you said
Still healing from the time you left
Too many words to say
Too little time to pray
Cry is what makes of me
Silence is what’s left of thee
Don’t want to let you go
Don’t want to be left alone
There is time to give
There is time to live
But there’s no moment I wish
That you were here
Feel your presence I want
Seek your warmth I lack
A moment of love I ask
Be with u always till the end of time

Fransalice Anderson



0 comentarios: