viernes, 27 de junio de 2008

This is for love, this is for hate

This is for love, this is for hate
What u think? Just a play by your mess?What u thought? just another one by your side?No it aint, I’m not the one you thought I was.Love me? Love me not? Guess what? Loved u never, if that’s what you thought.Games and more games u want to play,u were the one kid who got played.U played me o so wrong, I found that out u know.Its easy to believe what ears love to hear...right here, right now, your words are not even near.Hurt, yes I’m hurt. For your lies that tasted like dirt.Fun it was, to live a life with lies.Lies do hurt, when the truth tries to be a surprise.Went to you because I thought I had u near.I was wrong, cuz your not even here.Saw you everyday, but it was like you weren’t even there.With you I tried to forget, what I knew I had till the very end.Live free, live long, live your life away from my own.

Fransalice Anderson



0 comentarios: