viernes, 27 de junio de 2008

Simply me...

Simply me...

I try to see myself as perfect as possibledon’t we all know that is completely impossibleever since I was a child I rely on a broken heartleaving me with a desire of always looking backI’ve heard a million times that my eyes were as clear as waterbut I know deep within that’s not all that mattersbroken childhood left awakening dreamsa sorry sorrow I have deep withinI have never asked more than what I can haveeven though I pierce my body to feel once alivea dark shadow of the past still hunts mewaiting there, standing there and living without meI try many times to look forward to what is there to comeand when I try, there’s a rock telling me its all doneI’ve never given my heart a chance to loveI’ve always being afraid to find out there is no loveeveryone lives with a fear standing bybut... what is mine? I’m sick of trying it to hideI hide to the world so nobody can seeI show enough to let everybody seesee within my dark brown eyessee more further and deep beyondsee me, because I am somebody you can see.

Fransalice Anderson



0 comentarios: